2013 – a year of ‘Success with Ease’
- What’s your strategy for setting goals at the beginning of a new year?
- How many of the things you set out to do in January 2012 have you done? All of them? Some of them? Very few of them?
- Did they happen ‘with ease’ or did they feel like damn hard work?
- How does that make you feel about setting new ‘goals’ for yourself this year?
- Are you excited? Apprehensive? Scared?
What if there was a way to shape your year so that it flowed? So that you could stop swimming against the tide and allow the current to work with you to take you where you want to go.
Michelle is a renowned Authentic Success Mentor and Speaker who enables women to embrace all of who they REALLY are by giving them the tools and support to drop the “mask” that is holding them back from true success, abundance and feminine power. With her knowledge and passion, she has taught women all over the world how to learn the skills of attracting whatever they desire in a feminine way and shown them how being true to themselves is the prescriptionfor happiness, success and true abundance. She has shared the stage with the likes of Jairek Robbins, Lucie Bradbury, Katharine Dever, Judymay Murphy, Rachel Elnaugh and Michael Neill.
After facing redundancy from a 15 year academic career, in just one year Michelle grew her business from a standing start to a thriving boutique coaching practice, which allows her to do what she loves, whilst being a mum and enjoying her relationship and family life in the City of Cardiff. She was nominated for the Association of Professional Coaches, Trainers and Consultants ‘Newcomer of the Year’ award in December 2011 and proudly won the title,a dn in 2012 became ‘Damsels in Success Leader of the Year’
As an academic, a soil scientist, Michelle carried our research in the Bornean Rainforest, and in the forests of Spain and Portugal. She understands how it feels to ‘take that leap’ into the unknown and brings all of her experiences to her work with her clients to facilitate the breakthroughs that will fundamentally transform their lives and their businesses.
Book your place
Date: Tuesday 8th January 2013
Time: 6.00pm – 8.30pm
Place: Hilton Hotel, Chepstow Road, Langstone, Newport NP19 2LX
Food: Delicious buffet including dessert
Price: Free for members and £15 for non-members*. Annual membership for 12 months is only £85.
* First time visitors may attend for free if they arrive with a GBWN postcard (excluding special events). Postcards are available from GBWN members.